Introducing our QuartzGrip® solid top flooring, the ideal solution for numerous industrial applications. DeckSafes solid top flooring is anti-slip, lightweight, strong and durable making it an ideal choice for a wide variety of environments and applications.
GRP solid top grating is manufactured to be considerably lighter than concrete and allows for significant savings on installation time, transportation and labour time. The advanced properties of GRP include corrosion resistance, long-lasting durability and strength, easy installation with zero maintenance.
Why choose GRP Solid Top Flooring?
Step on Safety anti-slip GRP solid top flooring is designed as an effective anti-slip solution for hazardous industrial environments and is suitable for use on steps. Platforms and all kinds of walkways.
- Engineered from our lightweight GRP fibreglass
- Anti-slip surface
- Strong surface, can be manufactured to suit 1 or 2 man handling limits
- Ideal for use in industrial settings
- Panels include lifting slots, stainless steel hinges or handles
- Allows for smooth movement of wheeled traffic
- Can be used as a cover or a lid and will provide odour retention when covering storage tanks
- Durable and low-maintenance
Our anti-slip product range mitigates the risk of slips, trips and falls while meeting the relevant Health and Safety standards.
Stock Sizes: 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm | 2000mm x 1000mm x 42mm | 3000mm x 1000mm x 42mm | 3660mm x 1220mm
Stock Colours: Grey | Green
Delivery Options: Express | 3-5 Days
Trade Customers: Consignment Discounts, RAL Colours and Installation.
Have a question about our GRP Solid Top Flooring? Please call us on (01206) 396 446 or complete our online form.