Our QuartzGrip GRP anti-slip range offers a variety of simple solutions to help fix slippery floors, walkways, steps, stairs and ladders in tough environments. They help to keep staff, customers and visitors safe from slips and falls. Suitable for use on wood, concrete, stone, metal, or brick surfaces, they are quick and easy to install process using PU230 Adhesive and screws.
GRP Anti-Slip Solutions
Where ever there is a risk of a slip caused by a wet, icy or oily floor – whether inside or out – the DeckSafe GRP Anti-Slip Range has a solution to help. Designed to be added to existing floors or steps they provide instant improvement.
- Slip-resistant Flat Plates cover large areas of floor
- Anti-slip Grip Strips are ideal for decking and footpaths
- Stair Tread Covers completely cover existing steps
- Stair Nosing reduces the risk of a slip on the edge of a step and can be used to highlight the risk
- Tactile Tiles alert individuals with poor or failing eyesight to an impending hazard
You can either choose colours that blend and avoid disrupting the aesthetic of the surface or choose contrasting colours to highlight the potential hazards for visual awareness and to meet the requirements detailed in the Equalities Act.