Mobile Work Platforms
Safely reach every part of your vessel in dry dock with easy-to-manoeuvre mobile work platforms.
Mobile work platforms can be built to any size so are ideal for providing flexible cleaning or maintenance access to vessels of all sizes. Exclusive locking mechanisms ensure they stay put while in use, plus the chunky wheels are suitable for use on uneven or gravel surfaces. Thick rubber bumpers prevent accidental damage too.
Ideal for use in marinas, our access platforms can be loaned or rented as required to those working on their own boats.
GRP is much lighter than the steel equivalents, making the maintenance platforms easier to manoeuvre while maintaining strength. It’s also anti slip – even when wet or oily – impact-resistant and won’t rust, so will last longer with little to no maintenance. All materials used are self-coloured and UV-stable so won’t chip or fade, and our mobile access platforms are quiet to walk on too, helping to reduce noise on site.
Our Mobile Access Platforms are:
- Designed to BS 7976-2 standards with 5km/m2 loading
- Braked wheels hold them in position while in use
- GRP Grating and Stair Nosing remains anti-slip even when wet or oily
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive and long-lasting
- Lightweight, making them easy to manoeuvre into position
- Allows safe access for cleaners, painters and engineers
- Easy to install and modular in design – can be supplied as full fabrication or in modules
- Bespoke designs can include anti-climb Mesh, Safety Gates
Take a look at our datasheet for more information.